1. Zhi-Lin Zhao; Li, Wen-Wen; Wang, Fei; & Zhang, Y-Q.* Using of hydrated lime water as a novel degumming agent of silk and sericin recycling from wastewater. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2017, 172: 2090-2096. DOI: doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.11.213
2. Xiao-LuYin, Hua-Yu Liu, Yu-Qing Zhang*, Oral administration of mulberry branch bark powder improves significantly hyperglycemia and hyperinsulinemia in type II diabetic mice. Food & Nutrition Research. 2017, 61(1): 1368847. DOI:10.1080/16546628.2017.1368847
3. Cao, T.T., & Zhang, Y.Q*. The potential of silk sericin protein as a serum substitute in cell culture and cryopreservation. Amino Acids 2017, 49(6): 1029-1039. DOI: 10.1007/s00726-017-2396-3
4. Li Wen-Wen, Wang, H., & Zhang, Y-Q.* A novel chitosan hydrogel membrane by an improved electrophoretic deposition and its characteristics in vivo and in vitro. Materials Science and Engineering C 2017, 74: 287–297. DOI: 10.1016/j.msec.2016.12.005
5. Fei Wang, Yu-Qing Zhang*. Effects of alkyl polyglycoside (APG) on Bombyx mori silk degumming and the mechanical properties of silk fibroin fibre. Materials Science and Engineering C 2017, 74: 152–158. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.msec.2017.02.015
6. Biao Ding, Liang-Ze Wan, Yu-Qing Zhang*. Biosafety evaluation of three sodium lauryl N-amino acids synthesized from silk industrial waste in mice. Journal of Surfactants and Detergents. 2017, 20(5), 1173-1187.
7. Jiang Wang, Li-Jun Zhao, Yu-Qing Zhang*. UV irradiation and salicylic acid immersion enhance the level of mulberroside A in isolated mulberry branches, a huge amount of agro-waste. Waste and Biomass Valorization 2017, 8(8): 2643-2651. DOI: 10.1007/s12649-016-9702-2
8. Dong Liu, Yu-Qing Zhang*. TiO2 nanoparticles exposure induces lung inflammation in mice via the NF-κB and IFN signalling pathways. Journal of Biomedical Material Research A 2017, 105(3): 720–727. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.35945
9. Bing-Qing Xu and Yu-Qing Zhang*. The bioactive components of Gynura divaricata and its potential use in health food and medicine：A review. African Journal of Traditional Complementary and Alternative Medicines 2017, 14(3): 113-127
10. Yu, Xiaohong; Hong, Fashui*; Zhang, Yu-Qing*. Cardiac inflammation involving in PKCε or ERK1/2 -activated NF-κB signalling pathway in mice following exposure to titanium dioxide nanoparticles. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2016, 313, 68-77. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.03.088
11. Jin-Ge Zhao and Yu-Qing Zhang*. A new estimation of the total flavonoids in silkworm cocoon sericin layer through aglycone determination by hydrolysis-assisted extraction and HPLC-DAD analysis. Food & Nutrition Research 2016, 60, 30932
12. Hua-Yu Liu, Jiang Wang,Jing Ma, Yu-Qing Zhang*. Interference effect of oral administration of mulberry branch bark powder on the incidence of type 2 diabetic mice induced by streptozotocin. Food & Nutrition Research 2016, 60, 31606(11)
13. Jie Hong, Fashui Hong*, Yuguan Ze, Yu-Qing Zhang*.The nano-TiO2 exposure can induce hepatic inflammation involving in a JAK–STAT signalling pathway. Journal of Nanoparticles Research 2016, 18, 162(9)
14. Yu, Xiaohong; Hong, Fashui*; Zhang, Yu-Qing*. Bio-effect of nanoparticles in the cardiovascular system. Journal of Biomedical Material Research A 2016, 104A(11), 2881–2897
15. Fan Qiu, Tian-Zhen He, Yu-Qing Zhang*.Two polysaccharides isolated from mulberry branch bark and their antioxidant activity. Archives of Pharmacal Research 2016, 39(5), 887-896
16. Dong Liu, Master; Ping Yang, Yu-Qing Zhang*. Water-soluble extract of Saxifraga stolonifera has anti-tumor effects on Lewis lung carcinoma-bearing mice. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 2016, 26(19), 4671–4678
17. Cao, T.T., & Zhang, Y.Q*. Processing and characterization of silk sericin from Bombyx mori and its application in biomaterials and biomedicines. Materials Science and Engineering C 2016, 61: 940–952. doi:10.1016/j.msec.2015.12.082
18. Ding, B., Lv, Y., & Zhang, Y.-Q*. Anti-tumor effect of morusin from the branch bark of cultivated mulberry in Bel-7402 cells via the MAPK pathway. RSC Advances 2016, 6: 17396–17404.
19. Hong, J., & Zhang, Y.Q.* Murine liver damage caused by exposure to nano-titanium dioxide. Nanotechnology 2016, 27: 112001. doi:10.1088/0957-4484/0/0/000000
20. Zhu, L., & Zhang, YQ*. Postoperative anti-adhesion ability of a novel carboxymethyl chitosan from silkworm pupa in a rat cecal abrasion model. Materials Science and Engineering C 2016, 61: 387–395. doi:10.1016/j.msec.2015.12.080
21. Xu, B., Yang, P., & Zhang, Y.-Q*. Hypoglycaemic activities of lyophilized powder of Gynura divaricata by improving antioxidant potential and insulin signalling in type 2 diabetic mice. Food & Nutrition Research 2015, 59: 29652.
22. Jin-Ge Zhao and Yu-Qing Zhang*. Inhibition of the flavonoid extract from silkworm cocoons on DMBA/UVB-induced skin damage and tumor promotion in BALB/C mouse. Toxicology Research. 2015. 4: 1016-1024. DOI: 10.1039/C5TX00087D
23. Ting-Ting Cao & Yu-Qing Zhang*.Viability and proliferation of L929, tumour and hybridoma cells in the culture media containing sericin protein as a supplement or serum substitute. Applied Microbiology Biotechnology 2015. 99(17): 721, 9-7228. DOI:10.1007/s00253-015-6576-3.
24. Wang, H., & Zhang, Y-Q*. Processing silk hydrogel and its applications in biomedical materials. Biotechnology Progress 2015. 31(3): 630-640. DOI: 10.1002/btpr.2058
25. Lin Zhu, Lin Peng and Yu-Qing Zhang*. The Processing of Chitosan and Its Derivatives and Their Application for Postoperative Anti-Adhesion. Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 2015, 15(4): 330-337
26. Fei Wang and Yu-Qing Zhang*. Bioconjugation of silk fibroin nanoparticles with enzyme and peptide and their characterization, Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology 2015, 98: 263–291. doi:10.1016/bs.apcsb.2014.11.005
27. Wang, H.-Y., Chen Y-Y & Zhang, Y.-Q*., Processing and characterization of powdered silk micro- and nanofibers by ultrasonication, Materials Science and Engineering C 2015, 48: 444-452
28. Liang-Ze Wan, Bin Ma and Yu-Qing Zhang*, Preparation of morusin from Ramulus mori and its effects on mice with transplanted H22 hepatocarcinoma, Biofactors 2014, 40(6): 636-645
29. Shu Wang, Xian-Ming Liu, Jian Zhang* and Yu-Qing Zhang*. An efficient preparation of mulberroside A from the branch bark of mulberry and its effect on the inhibition of tyrosinase activity. PLOS One 2014. 9: e109396.
30. Hai-Yan Wang and Yu-Qing Zhang*. Processing and characterisation of a novel electropolymerized silk fibroin hydrogel membrane. Scientific Reports 2014, 4: 6182, 11.
31. Min-Hui Wu, Liang-Ze Wan and Yu-Qing Zhang*. A novel sodium N-fatty acyl amino acid surfactant using silkworm pupae as stock material. Scientific Reports 2014, 4: 4428, DOI: 10.1038/srep04428
32. Jin-Ge Zhao, Qian-Qian Yan, Jian Zhang, Yu-Qing Zhang*. Isolation and identification of colorless caffeoyl compounds in purple sweet potato by HPLC-DAD-ESI/MS and their antioxidant activities. Food Chemistry 2014, 161: 22-26.
33. Min-Hui Wu, Jing-Xia Yue and Yu-Qing Zhang*. Ultrafiltration recovery of sericin from silk floss processing alkaline waste and its controlled enzymatic hydrolysis. Journal of Cleaner Production 2014, 76: 154-160. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2014.03.068
34. Min-Hui Wu and Yu-Qing Zhang*, Nanofiltration recovery of sericin from silk processing waste and synthesis of a lauroyl sericinbased surfactant and its characteristics. RSC Advances 2014, 4, 4140-4145. DOI: 10.1039/c3ra45549a
35. Hua-Yu Liu, Meng Fang, Yu-Qing Zhang*. In vivo hypoglycaemic effect and inhibitory mechanism of the branch bark extract of the mulberry on STZ-induced diabetic mice. The Scientific World Journal 2014, ID 614265, 11
36. Ting-Ting Cao, Zhen-Zhen Zhou and Yu-Qing Zhang*. Processing of b-glucosidase-silk fibroin nanoparticle bioconjugates and their characteristics. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology 2014, 173: 544-551. DOI: 10.1007/s12010-014-0861-y
37. Ting-Ting Cao, Yuan-Jing Wang and Yu-Qing Zhang*, Silk reeling of silkworm cocoon in strongly alkaline electrolyzed water as a sericin swelling agent at a lower temperature, Journal of Textile Institute 2014, 105(5): 502-508. DOI:10.1080/00405000.2013.826418
38. Lin Zhu, Yu-Qing Zhang*. Identification and analysis of the pigment composition and sources in the colored cocoon of the silkworm, Bombyx mori, by HPLC-DAD. Journal of Insect Science 2014, 14:31. http://www.insectscience.org/14.31
39. Shu Wang, Meng Fang, Yong-Lei Ma, and Yu-Qing Zhang*, Preparation of the branch bark ethanol extract in mulberry Morus alba, its antioxidation, and antihyperglycemic activity in vivo. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2014, Article ID 569652, 7 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/569652
40. Hai-Yan Wang, Yu-Qing Zhang*. Effect of regeneration of liquid silk fibroin on its structure and characterization. Soft Matter 2013, 9:138-145, DOI: 10.1039/c2sm26945g
41. Ting-Ting Cao, Yuan-Jing Wang and Yu-Qing Zhang*, Effect of strongly alkaline electrolyzed water on silk degumming and the physical properties of the fibroin fiber, PLOS One 2013. 8(6): e65654. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0065654.
42. Jin-Ge Zhao, Qian-Qian Yan, Li-Zhen Lu and Yu-Qing Zhang*, In vivo antioxidant, hypoglycemic, and anti-tumor activities of anthocyanin extracts from purple sweet potato. Nutrition Research and Practice 2013. 7(5): 359-365
43. Hai-Yan Wang, Yuan-Jing Wang Li-Xia Zhou, Lin Zhu and Yu-Qing Zhang*. Bioactivity of an ethanolic extract from the sericin layer of silkworm Bombyx mori cocoon as a novel functional biomaterial, Food & Function 2012, 3(2), 150-158 DOI: 10.1039/c1fo10148j.
44. Yu-Qing Zhang* et al, Highly efficient processing of silk fibroin nanoparticle-Lasparaginase bioconjugates and their characterization as a drug delivery system. Soft Matter 2011. 7(20): 9728-9736. DOI: 10.1039/c0sm01332c
45. Lin Zhu, Ren-Ping Hu, Hai-Yan Wang, Yuan-Jing Wang and Yu-Qing Zhang*. Bioconjugation of neutral protease on silk fibroin nanoparticles and application in the controllable hydrolysis of sericin. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry 2011. 59(18): 10298–10302. DOI: 10.1021/jf202036v