1. Hongmei Zhang, Chenglong Xu, Jie Liu, Xiaohong Li, Lin Guo, Xinming Li. An enzyme-activatable probe with a self-immolative linker for rapid and sensitive alkaline phosphatase detection and cell imaging through a cascade reaction. Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 7031-7034.
2. Lin Guo, Xu Zhang, Dequan Zhou, Adewole L. Okunade, Xiong Su. Stereospecificity of fatty acid 2-hydroxylase and differential functions of 2-hydroxy fatty acid enantiomers. J. Lipid Res. 2012, 53, 1327-1335
3. Lin Guo, Dequan Zhou, Adewole L. Okunade, Xiong Su. Fatty acid 2-hydroxylase regulates trafficking of GLUT4 and CD36 in adipocytes via generation of chiral specific 2-hydroxy fatty acids. Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society 2011, 241, 54-BIOL.
4. Lin Guo, Dequan Zhou, Kenneth M. Pryse, Adewole L. Okunade, Xiong Su. Fatty acid 2-hydroxylase mediates diffusional mobility of raft-associated lipids, GLUT4 level, and lipogenesis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. J. Biol. Chem. 2010, 285, 25438-25447.
5. Lin Guo, Han-Zhi Wu, Hao Yue, Shu-Hai Lin, Yong-Quan Lai, Zong-Wei Cai. A novel and specific method for the determination of aristolochic acid-derived DNA adducts in exfoliated urothelial cells by using ultra performance liquid chromatography-triple quadrupole mass spectrometry. J. Chromatogr. B 2011, 879, 153-158.
6. Lin Guo, Hao Yue, Zong-Wei Cai. A novel pre-column fluorescent derivatization method for the sensitive determination of aristolochic acids in medicinal herbs by high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 2010, 53, 37-42.